• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design is optimized for mobile devices.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
• Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Understanding of UI/UX design principles.
• In-depth understanding of CSS.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Understanding of SEO principles.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.