Senior Software Engineer
RPI’s Centralized Technology Group is seeking a sharp, motivated software developer to join our Dev Team. We’ve got plenty of interesting software problems to solve and we need a talented and experienced developer to help us design and develop creative solutions!
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to
- Work collaboratively as part of a small, motivated team in an agile environment.
- Bring creativity, strategic thinking and pragmatism coupled with an awesome “can-do” attitude and the passion and energy to solve problems and deliver high-quality results.
- Participate in requirements elaboration and develop estimates for new projects.
- Develop remarkable, innovative software.
- 5+ years of overall Dev experience using OO languages.
- 3+ years of experience with C#, .Net framework, REST APIs.
- Practical knowledge of MVC, ASP.Net, SQL, Linq, XML, XSD and XSLT.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with MVC, WCF, Windows Services, multithreading in .NET, TPL, SQL Server, test automation, software architecture
Every company wants employees who are responsible, enthusiastic and capable team players. That’s a given. At RPI, we also want creative thinkers, people with a spark, who aren’t afraid to act on it. The strongest candidates share our core values: passion, commitment, adaptability, trust and entrepreneurship.
We’re growing at a rapid clip and it’s not enough to just keep up. We want people who will help drive us forward. We offer competitive salaries and an incentive employee benefits package.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org