Senior Software Engineer
This position is offered in Seattle, WA or Rochester, NY
RPI’s Centralized Technology Group is seeking a sharp, motivated software developer to join our Dev Team. We’ve got plenty of interesting software problems to solve and we need a talented and experienced developer to help us design and develop creative solutions!
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to
- Work collaboratively as part of a small, motivated team in an agile environment.
- Bring creativity, strategic thinking and pragmatism coupled with an awesome “can-do” attitude and the passion and energy to solve problems and deliver high-quality results.
- Participate in requirements elaboration and develop estimates for new projects.
- Develop remarkable, innovative software.
- 5+ years of overall Dev experience using OO languages.
- 3+ years of experience with C#, .Net framework, REST APIs.
- Practical knowledge of MVC, ASP.Net, SQL, Linq, XML, XSD and XSLT.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with MVC, WCF, Windows Services, multithreading in .NET, TPL, SQL Server, test automation, software architecture
Every company wants employees who are responsible, enthusiastic and capable team players. That’s a given. At RPI, we also want creative thinkers, people with a spark, who aren’t afraid to act on it. The strongest candidates share our core values: passion, commitment, adaptability, trust and entrepreneurship.
We’re growing at a rapid clip and it’s not enough to just keep up. We want people who will help drive us forward. We offer competitive salaries and an incentive employee benefits package.