Horizon BQ-470 PUR Binder Operator / Atlanta
Commercial/Consumer Printing facility located in Kennesaw, Georgia is looking for an experienced Horizon BQ-470 PUR Binder Operator. Must have five years’ experience and official training from Standard. Must also have ten years’ experience in basic foundations of bindery and printing. We are looking for someone who can manage, supervise and coach other team members who also understands throughput, KPI’s and quality expectations
- Can troubleshoot, repair and maintain Horizon BQ-470 and other bindery equipment.
- Ensure a consistent, high level of quality for products produced in accordance to quality standards.
- Ensure customer SLA’s are met for on time delivery.
- Actively participate and follow safe working practices in a factory environment.
- Perform quality checks for all products processed and verify their components, quantities, timeliness, prioritization and accuracy.
- Works in a cooperative and collaborative manner with all other company employees and clients, contributing to building and maintaining a positive workplace environment
- Lifting to 50 lbs. as required, routine lifting and bending.
- 8 hours or more requires standing in one place.
- Other tasks as required
- Training from Standard on Horizon BQ-470
- Previous experience in operating small bindery equipment in a high volume, fast-paced environment with an emphasis on attention to details.
- Ability to consistently meet KPI’s or production targets in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to comprehend written and oral work instructions.
- Motivated individual who is willing to learn new skill sets and aid in other areas as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience operating small bindery equipment
- PUR BQ-470 Certification Required