Information Technology Support Manager
We are looking for a proven IT support manager. They will need to be able to lead multiple small dynamic groups under the umbrella of support. These groups are Data Engineering, Helpdesk – Manufacturing, and Helpdesk – User Support. Experience with agile project management will be necessary for them to effectively work with Finance, Senior Staff, Marketing, Operations, CS and IT management.
Essential Job Functions
- Bring creativity, strategic thinking and pragmatism coupled with an awesome “can-do” attitude and the passion and energy to solve problems and deliver high-quality results.
- Participate in requirements elaboration and develop estimates for new projects.
- Manage multiple direct reports from three groups
- Manage and assign projects in iSupport and Jira (ticket systems)
- Supervise SLA against ticket queue assignments
- Supervise order requests for required IT hardware
- Analyze users’ needs and project requests. Assist in design, test, and development in Tableau reports, SQL and Python feeds
- Develop and publish KPIs surrounding the support organization.
- Create a variety of models and diagrams (such as flowcharts) that show customers and developers via Visio
- Ensure that our code, feeds and ETL continue to function normally through software maintenance and testing
- Document every aspect of our ETL, applications and systems as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades
- Collaborate with the various teams such as developers, devops, marketing and finance to maintain support needs and reports / KPIs needed
- Champion support processes and ticket system training across the company
- 5+ management of a Helpdesk, IT, or data team
- BS in Computer Science, related field, or 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience with Tableau (a plus)
- Experience with ticket management systems
- Technical experience in the following a plus:
- Understanding of scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc)
- Hands-on experience with database technologies (SQL, Postgress)
- Experience of ETL development
- Experience with Agile methodology using Jira
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to Alissa Nial at email@example.com