Human Resource Generalist
RPI is passionate about helping businesses grow through the power of personalized print. On this journey, we seek a trust worthy HR Professional who is passionate about developing people, has a strong sense for business and finance with an entrepreneurial spirit and will be committed to the overall success of RPI. In addition to managing Human Resource related tasks, this individual will also oversee financial activities related to labor management.
Essential Job Functions
- Financial responsibilities include; assisting with Payroll, Tax Reporting, Labor Analysis and Reporting
- Assist with analysis of job revenue, cost and profitability by job and/or project, as well as quarterly and yearly analysis and reporting
- Work within established operating budgets and maintain daily tracking and analysis of benchmarking information in conjunction with labor
- Builds and maintains sound relations with management and employees to promote best HR practices, inspire team building and build an inspired culture throughout the organization.
- Ensure polices are enforced to maintain an equitable work environment respective to overall treatment, promotions, and wages.
- Ensures compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations.
- Updates data in the HRMS and ensures appropriate approvals are obtained for changes.
- Assists with monitoring services from the agency providing high volume of temporary labor and facilitates discussions between the company management and the agency representatives.
- Consults with managers in handling of sensitive employee and HR issues and leads conflict resolution.
- Conducts company training for harassment prevention and other relevant topics to assist with culture development. Assists the specific business groups with developing and implementing training plans.
- Coordinates recruitment process and onboarding of new employees.
- Provides support to the local management team to promote the safety program.
- Coordinates workers’ compensation claims and return to work program.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 + years Human Resource background
- Previous experience with labor analysis, budgeting and general finance reporting
- BA or equivalent combination of experience and education
- SHRM – CP / PHR required
- Experience with a rapidly changing, high growth organization a plus
- Proficient with other MS Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with multiple cultures and levels within an organization
- High level of professionalism, including strong written and verbal skills
- Exhibits passion by continuously striving for the best possible outcomes
- Shows commitment through execution of responsibilities regardless of the challenges posed
- Adapts to new circumstances readily and supports change
- Fosters trust by communicating openly and acting with integrity
- Possesses an entrepreneurial nature by imagining what is possible and taking ownership of outcomes.
Why work for RPI?
At RPI you will get to work with a group of highly dedicated and passionate people that are working together to make real connections. We offer a competitive benefits package, 401(K) with immediate vested match, nine paid holidays, generous PTO and most importantly, it’s a fun place to work with a diverse work force!
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com