Equipment Operator (Bindery II – Card Line)
Operator is responsible for cutting, folding and binding books and cards. Operator will be required to work with others and take direction from Department Leads.
Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate incoming volumes. During certain times of the year overtime is mandatory.
- Quality control checks on product
- Binning cards
- Setting up equipment, running equipment
- General maintenance and first line trouble shooting
- Product aging (running reports and tracking product)
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Able to distinguish product quality
- Basic computer skills
- Oral communication skills
- Physical dexterity
- Reading skills
- Time management
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand long periods of time
- Mechanical skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in fast paced manufacturing and/or production environment
- Previous equipment operations