Customer Support Representative
Position offered in Seattle, WA
RPI is a leading make-on-demand producer of private label personalized photo books, greeting cards and stationery and business products for mass and specialty retailers. We have been doing this for over 40 years from our facilities in North America (Seattle, Atlanta, Boise and Rochester) and Europe (Eindhoven, The Netherlands). Our passion is digital printing, but what we find equally important is building a relationship with our customers. Making real connections. For more information, please visit www.rpiprint.com.
We are looking for a positive, service-oriented Customer Support Representative to provide exceptional external partner and internal company support through timely communication via email, phone or partner portal support. They will help develop and execute policies and procedures applicable to quality, efficient and profitable operations and support.
- Meet or exceed partner and customer expectations with timely, informative responses through email and phone communications.
- Assist with implementation processes of systems that will streamline customer communication and generate higher productivity and revenues.
- Develop working knowledge of existing Commercial Storefront accounts with an emphasis on being able to navigate within the storefront.
- Train to become proficient with RPI systems including Printflow and Presswise and their functionality.
- Interact regularly with Account Management Team (Corporate and Consumer) to ensure that department and company priorities are aligned with customer direction.
- Coordinate with Operations to ensure partner and customer care issues that require special attention (i.e. VIP Orders, Reprints due to defects, expedite requests, etc.) are given proper attention.
- Report customer issues to appropriate departments and follow up with customer when appropriate.
- Provide Account Management regular defect reports for specific partners. (Consumer)
- Help identify initiatives for improvement and assist the management with Ad-Hoc projects.
- Provide proactive communication to partners and customers regarding status of orders.
- Responsible for notifying customers and/or account managers regarding planned or unplanned outages.
- Be the partner and customer advocate for Vendor and Product quality assurance.
- Process customer orders returned to RPI as undeliverable including notification to the partner.
- Proactively communicate quality concerns identified by production to the partner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years of customer service experience including technical support.
- Must display possess excellent oral and written communication skills and thrive under pressure.
- Successful experience working with clients and internal teams at a variety of levels and across functions to manage customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Detail oriented but able to see the big picture.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other web tools (Tableau, SharePoint).
- Sense of humor and self-motivated.
- Enjoy learning new things quickly and solving problems.
- Experience in the print on demand and/or web to print industry is a plus