RPI Tukwila. WA
The primary responsibility of this position is the purchasing and control of raw materials in the support of Sales, Production and Inventory objectives. This person will assume responsibility for purchasing of critical raw materials, kitting requirements and packaging supplies. Additionally, function as support for the Supply Chain areas of Demand, Capacity and Labor Requirements planning.
- Analyze, plan and issue purchase & job orders to meet forecasted demand plans, within a third party, subcontract supplier environment per approved forecast or purchase requisition. Make inventory purchases independently up to $10,000 spending limit.
- An ability to adjust purchasing needs based on actual performance against forecast, current and/or past utilization trends.
- Notify Sr. Supply Chain Planner of substantial inconsistencies observed between Approved Forecast and actual utilization.
- Ensure orders are confirmed and on schedule from the supplier, expediting as necessary to prevent stock outages.
- Setup suppliers and initial procurement for new product launches.
- Create new parts and standard costs based on quotes.
- Update and maintain boms.
- Ensure product inventory is balanced across multiple plants to meet customer demand, adjusting as necessary when production parts move between plants.
- Check and approve invoices and update Finance.
- RTV invoice reconciliation for Finance.
- Resolve discrepancies between purchase order commitment and receiving or billing amounts.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled planning and forecasting meetings with vendors, Supply Chain Planner and Planning and Supply Chain Manager.
- Provide current stock reports to managers and partners as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com